In Belgium, a toll is levied on the Liefkenshoek tunnel. Handy to obtain information about rates and payment options before your holiday.
Toll in Belgium
- There are no toll roads for passenger cars in Belgium.
- Belgium does have a toll system for trucks weighing more than 3500 kg and semi-trailer tractors regardless of weight. More information can be found on viapass.be.
Toll charges Liefkenshoek tunnel Belgium
- The Liefkenshoek tunnel, located under the Scheldt to the north of Antwerp, is the only toll tunnel in Belgium and forms the connection between the A12 (Bergen op Zoom – Antwerp) and the N49 (Antwerp – Zelzate).
- Rates below are in euros.
- More information can be found at liefkenshoektunnel.be.
|Vehicle up to a height of 3 m:||6.00||4.95||3.56|
|Vehicle from 3 m and above (6am -10pm hours):||19.00||17.60||14.16|
|Vehicle from 3 m and above (10pm – 6am hours):||6.00||4.95||3.67|
- A: Fares for cash payment or with a bank card at the lanes with a toll booth (gates 7, 8 and 9, green arrow).
- B: Rates when paying by credit card at the automatic lanes (gate 1, 2, 3 and 4, blue arrow).
- C: Rates when paying with a toll badge. Information can be found at liefkenshoektunnel.be/nl/abonnementen and liefkenshoektunnel.be/nl/tarieven.
Here you will find more information about Belgium.