All motorways in Croatia are toll roads, except the motorway at Zagreb. Here you will find an overview of the toll roads and toll prices.
Toll in Croatia
- All motorways in Croatia are toll roads, except the motorway at Zagreb.
- Cash payment is possible in kunas or euros. Select the manned toll gates.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- A prepaid card system can be obtained under the name ENC (Elektronicka Naplata Cestarine, English Electronic toll collection, ETC). This system offers a 20% discount on the toll rates and you do not have to wait in long queues when you are busy. The toll badge that is required for this is available at the toll stations. More information: hac.hr/en/toll-rates/electronic-toll-collection-etc. As far as we understand, the system has not been introduced on the A2.
- Class IA: engines, trikes and quads.
- Class I: vehicles no higher than 1.90 m with a maximum permissible mass up to and including 3500 kg.
- Class II: (a) vehicles higher than 1.90 m with a maximum permitted mass up to and including 3500 kg, for example motor homes.
- Class II: (b) Class 1 vehicles with a trailer or caravan, irrespective of the height of the trailer or caravan.
Toll tariffs Croatia main routes
- Rates in Croatian kuna’s (10 kuna is approximately € 1.33), updated in November 2021.
- Current rates and all vehicle categories can be found at hac.hr/en/toll-rates/pricelist, and for the A2 Zagreb – Macelj on azm.hr.
Route / class IA / class I / class II
- A1 Zagreb – Split – Čarapine (direction Dubrovnik) / 139 / 232 / 360
- A2 Zagreb – Macelj / 29 / 48 / 72
- A3 Zagreb – Lipovac / 77 / 141 / 193
- A4 Zagreb – Gorican / 26 / 44 / 65
- A5 Svilaj (A3) – Osijek /16 / 26 / 41
- A3 Zagreb – Bregana /4 / 7 / 9
- A7 Rupa – Rijeka / 5 / 8 / 15
- Krk bridge: Tollfree
- A11 Zagreb – Sisak / 6 / 10 / 15
- Detailed information (vehicle categories, rates, routes, interactive map) can be found on hac.hr/en.
Here you will find more information about Croatia.