Croatia Traffic Signs
- The road signs in Croatia hardly differ from those in other European countries.
- Signposts are yellow with black letters, information signs are blue with white letters and highway signs are green with white letters.
Car and motorcycle
- A round white sign with a red border and a black arrow curving to the left (or right) with a diagonal red line through it means: No turn left (or right).
- The triangular sign with a red border that warns of road works, also known to us, has a yellow instead of white background.
- A blue round sign with a white number on it (for example 40) indicates the minimum speed.
- A square blue sign with a white number indicates an advisory speed.
- A round white sign with a red border and two cars with a number in between, indicates how many meters drivers must keep from their predecessor.
- A round white sign with a red border and a horn with a red diagonal line through it means that it is prohibited to blow the horn.
- A round blue sign with a tire with a snow chain on it means that snow chains are mandatory.
- A black dot surrounded by three black rings on a signpost means center.
Bicycle and pedestrian
- In addition to the well-known round blue sign Cycle Path, there are also similar signs indicating a bicycle / pedestrian path, with or without separate sections for cyclists and pedestrians.
Parking lot / roadhouse / petrol station