Home – Netherlands – Toll
The Netherlands has no toll roads. A toll has to be paid for some tunnels and a bridge.
- The Kiltunnel is on the route Dordrecht – ‘s-Gravendeel, N217
Rates one way:
- Car lower than 2.30 m: € 2 (with Telecard € 1.45).
- Car with a height of 2.30 m or more: € 5 (with Telecard € 3.80).
- There is no toll to be paid for caravans and trailers.
- The height of a vehicle includes the load.
- There is a multi-ride card (Telecard) available, deposit € 4.55, to be topped up with a minimum of € 15.
- For current information see kiltunnel.nl.
Toll Western Scheldt tunnel
- The tunnel is on the route Goes – Terneuzen – Westdorpe – Belgium, N62.
Rates one way:
- Category 1: vehicle no longer than 6 meters and no higher than 3 m: € 5.00 (with t-tag € 3.00).
- Category 2: vehicle longer than 6 meters, no higher than 3 m: € 7.45 (with t-tag € 4.50).
- Category 3: vehicle no longer than 12 meters, but higher than 3 m: € 18.20 (with t-tag € 11.00).
- Category 4: vehicle longer than 12 meters and higher than 3 m: € 25 (with t-tag € 15).
- Category 5: motorbike: € 2.50 (with m-tag € 2.00).
- A multi-ride card (for motorists t-tag, for motorcyclists m-tag) is available. There is also a t-tag with which you can also pay parking fees in a parking garage in Middelburg and Terneuzen. For more information and to order, see movenience.nl.
- There are six toll-free days annually, all on Saturdays, in 2021 on January 30, February 27, April 24, September 11, October 30 and November 27.
- For current information see westerscheldetunnel.nl.
- Bicycles, mopeds, mopeds and microcars are not allowed in the Westerscheldetunnel.
- During the day they can join the Connexxion regular buses that run through the tunnel.
- Reserve a place at least 1 hour before departure by telephone via Connexxion, 0113 – 23 33 33.
- The rates are € 1.65 for a bicycle, € 3.30 for a tandem or bicycle with a trailer and € 5 for a moped, light moped or microcar. Buying a ticket is only possible with a debit card (bank card or credit card) from the bus driver.
- An alternative to bicycles, mopeds and mopeds is the ferry service Vlissingen – Breskens, see westerscheldeferry.nl.
Toll bridge in Nieuwerbrug
- There has been a toll bridge over the Oude Rijn in Nieuwerbrug for centuries.
- Rate car: € 0.50 (rate boat: € 1.75).
Here you will find more information about The Netherlands.
Travel information The Netherlands
Países Bajos precios del combustible
Países Bajos normas de tráfico
Países Bajos señales de tráfico
Países Bajos multas de tráfico
Países Bajos lista de control del coche
Países Bajos zonas medioambientales