Poland fuel prices
Check out the current fuel prices in Poland. You can refuel different types of fuel in Poland. Not all fuels are equally available.
Current Fuel Prices in Poland
Fuel in Poland
- Euro 95 (Benzina bezolowiowa 95) is readily available in Poland.
- Superplus 98 (Benzina bezolowiowa 98) is also readily available.
- Special winter gasoline is also available that performs better at low temperatures.
- Note: Fuel with a lower octane number is sometimes also sold, but only refuel this gasoline if the vehicle is suitable for it, because gasoline with a too low octane number can be harmful to the engine.
- Diesel (Diesel / ON / Olej napedowy) is readily available.
- Special winter diesel is also available that performs better at low temperatures.
- LPG (LPG / Gaz / Autogaz) is available at more than 4000 petrol stations. See mylpg.eu for a map and an overview of refueling locations.
- You need a LPG filling nipple
Natural gas has limited availability in Poland. There are about 20 natural gas filling stations in Poland (source: ngva.eu). For an up-to-date overview of all locations, visit cngeurope.com or use the PitPoint app for IOS or Android to find natural gas filling stations.
- Poland has about 800 charging points (source: eafo.eu).
- For an up-to-date overview of the locations of charging points, visit chargemap.com, openchargemap.org and e-tankstellen-finder.com or search for charging points via, for example, the Chargemap app (IOS and Android).
- There are petrol stations in almost every city and larger town. However, there are fewer filling stations in remote areas.
- Many petrol stations are open day and night along the highways and in the big cities.
- Elsewhere, petrol stations are generally open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm. On weekends and holidays, these petrol stations are usually open from 7 am-5pm.
- Payment can be made in cash in PLN at petrol stations.
- Credit cards are also accepted at almost all petrol stations.
- There are also some filling machines in Poland.
- A maximum of 10 liters of fuel may be entered in a reserve tank.
- It is forbidden to bring fuel in a reserve tank on ferries.
Here you will find more information about Poland.